- OrbisconsultAsked on October 03, 2017 at 08:29 AM
I would like to create a form that:
- could only be accessed by a clearly identified user (for example by password or IP address)
- or would have only one use for each user.
Can Jotform` enable such forms to be produced?
Thank you in advance for your return,
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 10:52 AM
I think what you are looking for would be possible. However, for the first part where you will need a password or IP to access, I think there will be an issue there. You will need to create this outside of JotForm.
While on the question for single use, can you give us an idea for this?
- LaurentAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 03:04 AM
For access by password, it can actually be managed elsewhere (when connecting to the site). But I think that it is then easy to copy the link that points to the form jotform (and to spread it ... what I do not wish).
The purpose of the form concerned is to allow access to a self-diagnosis form (payable), hence the benefit of limiting access to the form and preventing the link to the form from being free access.
One of the possibilities is therefore to provide a possible access only once, but I do not think that jotform offers this possibility.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 04:34 AM
If you're embedding your form on your website, you can create a login page on the website which will, if the login is successful, redirect to your web page where the form is embedded.
Another way would be to use a code, that will reveal the form, for example:
1) You add a text field:
2) And form collapse below which you place all form fields:
3) A condition that will reveal the collapse field (and the whole form) when the proper code is entered:
Here is my test form so you can test: https://form.jotform.com/72762423251957
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- OrbisconsultAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 04:37 AM
I think you give me the solution !