- megan704Asked on October 03, 2017 at 08:43 AM
How can I add unique ids for contact us form or request a quote form, I am completely confused because I have to create the custom form by JotForm for My education blog or website.
I'm hoping a positive reply
Co-founder of Assignment Help Company
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 09:00 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
As I checked your account, you do not have an existing form on your account. However, you need to follow steps here below in order to add unique ID widget to your form.
1. Click to "Add Form Element" -> WIDGETS
2. Type Unique ID to the search at widget tab.
3. Drag and drop the widget to your form.
4. You need to customise the properties of this widget to set indexes.
Please note that this widget won't be shown your users on preview. It is seen just on builder. Whenever a submission arrives, the unique ID belongs to that particular submission will be seen at your submission page.
This is the view when you are on builder:
This is the view when you preview your form:
If you need any further assistance by our side, please do not hesitate to contact us.