- asafbvAsked on October 03, 2017 at 09:13 AM
Can I have a CSV or XLS option instead of PDF in the notification responder?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 11:02 AM
It's possible to create such reports, here are the guides:
However, the reports will contain all the information, but your users can download the report using the link.
I hope this helps.
- asafbvAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Thank you Kevin,
It is helpful.
I wonder if there is a way that in the notification email I receive with each submission there will be a csv or excel instead of a pdf?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:01 PM
If I understood correctly, you are referring to PDF Attachment option.
It is not possible to attach a CSV or Excel instead of a PDF.
I will raise your request to our developer to see if this can be implemented. However, we can not provide you the exact time when and if this will be implemented.
If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.
- asafbvAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:15 PM
Thank you, yes, this is what I meant.
Another thing that can be helpful is in the current report option that Kevin posted about to have an option of choosing dates, for example: from 1st of October-4th of October, rather than automatically all entries. Just a suggestion.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:28 PM
That is already possible if you download the submissions from the submission page. On the submission page, there is the Time Frame option. For more details, please check this guide: