- babypavilionAsked on October 03, 2017 at 01:44 PM
This is happening again. All the of the input can fit on one page (8.5 x 11) but Jotform is printing two pages.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 02:07 PM
I assume you're referring to this form: https://www.jotform.com/62524714931152?
The fields are taking two pages actually:
So that must be the reason for your Submission PDF showing in two pages.
Let us know if you were referring to some other form.
- babypavilionAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 04:31 PM
You are correct that its taking 2 page to have all the field but you are incorrect with an actually filled out pdf. when a customer completes the form it able to fill into one page.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 04:50 PM
Yes, you're right, it looks like that the filled submission is showing in default number of pages (like all fields in the PDF).
I'll check this issue further and get back to you on this thread as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Thank you very much for your patience.
I was checking this issue further and decided to forward to our backend team since the issue is apparently not solvable with the tools available in the builder.
Thank you for understanding and sorry for the delay. We will inform you further through this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 03:11 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue to us.
Your issue has been fixed now. Please try to download your submission PDF and if you have any other problem, feel free to contact us.