- marcellobrazilAsked on October 03, 2017 at 02:13 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 02:32 PM
Are you referring to the table that is in the email alert content?
Although I'm not sure yet why you need to copy the table in an email alert from one form to another, I would like to inform you that the table can be copied.
You can either highlight the table then copy it just like copying a regular text or you can also copy its source code into another email alert.
I hope this answers your question. If, in any case, I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free to contact us again anytime and provide us more details.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 02:41 PM
I couldnt copy it like CRTL C + CRTL V. Can you make a gif doing that please? I need it to not waste time to copy to my others forms.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 03:18 PM
If you are having issues using the keyboard shortcuts, "CTRL+C and CTRL+V", you can just highlight the text and right-click on it then select copy from your browser's context menu.
Please see screenshot below:
Please feel free to contact us anytime should you have other questions or concerns.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 06:04 PM
but you didnt paste it in another form
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 08:04 PM
You could follow the same steps to paste the table on the other form:
1. Edit the form in the form builder.
2. Go to the settings tab, emails section and edit the email where you want to paste the content.
3. Paste the code you have copied from the other email template.
4. You may paste the code using the keyboard shortcuts CTRL + V or right clicking on your mouse and selecting the paste option.
If you have any question, let us know.