- PulizAsked on October 03, 2017 at 04:18 PM
Is there a way to have certain recipients based on a pull down value of, say, a location and have other recipients selected for another value?
If we have two offices, if one office is selected the form is emailed to that location or set of people, and vise versa....
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 05:17 PM
It is indeed possible to send emails conditionally. Here is our guide on how to do so:
Please note emails that have conditions attached will only send when the condition is met. If you need an email to send every time the form is submitted, make sure to have a notification set up with no conditions associated with it.
- PulizAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:41 PM
How do I add another location with another set of emails to it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:54 PM
Add a drop down field to your form with your locations listed. Then, create an email notification for each location:
Then set up a condition for each location/email:
Something like "If location field is equal to location 1 send location 1 email notification".
- PulizAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 04:56 PM
This is what I have. Will this work? I guess I dont understand how to lay it all out.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 06:04 PM
You need two separate email conditions in this case.
It looks like you have already found a correct solution.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- PulizAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 06:07 PM
Yeah, I finally figured it out. Thanks!!