- discdemoAsked on October 04, 2017 at 05:08 AM
Hi. I chose to include a PDF in the autoresponder to the form applicant.
Attached, notice my setting as well as the error when trying to open. I tried from within outlook.com and also as a downloaded file, with Chrome as the viewer.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 09:03 AM
I have cloned your form and tested it here and it seems to be working fine. Can you try creating a new email notification and enable PDF attachment again.
Lets us know if it still fails to load PDF attachments.
- discdemoAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 09:18 AM
I cloned the autoresponder, checked settings.
By the way, please leave t there. I'll try to attach one vs. having it make one from the form.
- discdemoAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 09:39 AM
OK ... the PDF attach works, which will work fine. Glad I don't need the PDF of form fields.
Thanks. Appreciate it.
- discdemoAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 09:43 AMI'm not following because all looks the same and PDF attachment is already set. Please be more specific.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Hi sorry for the confusion, does the PDF attachment works fine now in your autoresponder email notification?
You may also add the link of the PDF into your autoresponder, see example image below
Let us know how it goes.