- zehrabatoolAsked on October 04, 2017 at 10:24 AMDate issue: I want user to ONLY select date which is after 48 hours. (means the date should be selected of after 2 days). I want to lock all the other dates.
Example: if today is 4th October 2017, then only date should be visible on the date picker should be 6th October 2107 and all the other dates should be locked.
Same goes on, if today is 5th October 2017, then only date should be visible on the date picker should be 7th October 2107 and all the other dates should be locked.
I hope now you have understand my query.
Kindly response me with the detail solution so that I can built the form.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 11:51 AM
You can set up the date picker properties start date like the example below
today+2, means only the dates after 2 days can be selected.
You can read more of the guide regarding the date limitations on this link https://www.jotform.com/help/337-How-to-Use-the-Date-Limits-Option
Let us know if you need more help.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 11:56 AM
That goes the same for the end date. You can put "today+2" to only limit other days aside from 2 days after the starting date.
- zehrabatoolAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 08:43 AMNow I want user to ONLY select date/ time which is after 8 hours.
How can I do so?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to limit the time unless you download your full source code and remove the hours you don't want to be selected