- deplanAsked on October 04, 2017 at 10:51 AM
I´m writting to know if I´ll have any risk in manteining my forms and their answers when downgrading subscription back to free account.
Actually I was expecting I´d have much more answers then I´m actually getting, that´s why I won´t need payed subscription for these forms anymore.
Anyway, I want to keep the forms open to new answers and be sure that I won´t lose any questions or any answers submitted.
Thank you for the attention.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 12:03 PM
What will happen when downgrading an account are the following:
1) Your forms will have the JotForm footer on the form and on the thank you page
2) Your submissions storage will be restricted to 500 viewable submissions. This means that once your reach your 500th submission, upon receiving your 501st, your oldest submission will not be viewable, unless you upgrade.
3) Any limits reached for free status will cause the account to be temporarily suspended (submission counts, file upload storage limit, payment submission limits).
4) Unlike with paid subscriptions, free subscriptions are only limited to 10 payment submissions per month.
Of course, when downgrading you will also be limited to the number of forms you can create.
However, I see that the only thing that may happen is 1, since you have lower than 500 submissions in total, and that none of the other limits have been reached yet. So your account should be fine.
If you have additional questions, please let us know.