- MissyCollinsAsked on October 04, 2017 at 12:05 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:11 PM
I checked your form and click the Print button. I can see the Header and Image. Here's a screenshot:
For the email response, you need to manually edit the Email Content. Here's a screen animation guide:
If you're referring to the PDF, please enable the Show Headers and Text field on the Submissions page.
Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- MissyCollinsAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 02:43 PMThe screenshot animation is not working….
- MissyCollinsAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 02:47 PM
Does it work in Windows 10 or does it need to be in Google Chrome?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 03:26 PM
If it is not working in your current browser, the screenshots and animation should work in both FireFox and Chrome. Let us know if you have further questions and we will be happy to help.