- cfvacformAsked on October 04, 2017 at 12:19 PM
How can I delete the file in the inbox without deleting the form? I made a couple of testing and I would like to delete the file in the inbox in jotform, how can I do that?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:11 PM
If you are referring to the submissions on your form, you can delete them by going to your form's submission page — How-to-view-Submissions
There are ways for you to delete submissions in your form.
1. You can delete them one by one.
2. You can delete all the submissions at once
3. You can set a time frame first before using the Delete All Submissions button so only the submissions within that specified time range will be deleted.
You will find more information in this guide — How-to-Delete-Form-Submission-Data
I understand that you are just trying to delete test submissions that you made on your form. However, in the future, we advise that you download your form submission data first before deleting it. Please note that deleted submissions are irrecoverable.
If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.