- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on October 04, 2017 at 12:40 PM
I'm guessing my account was mysteriously suspended for some perceived phishing violation. I'm not asking for any sensitive info from anybody so not sure if this is the case. I don't know because there was no reason given... it would be nice to get an email explaining the problem instead of revoking access without an explanation. Please reinstate my account as we are actively collecting job applications and all our forms have been disabled.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 12:43 PM
We can reactivate your account upon deleting that SSN field from your form.
- BeauAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:04 PM
Ok Please do, that form wasn’t active anyplace I was only playing around with it... but good to know.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:28 PM
As per instruction, i removed it and reactivated your account.
Please check and let us know if you have any further query.
- sifudragonflyAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:43 PMOk. Thanks. That’s fine.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 01:44 PM
Glad to hear that.