- financeplanningAsked on October 04, 2017 at 04:14 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Hey Mark, after fiddling around with a cloned copy of your form, it appears the misalignments were caused by Form Column option. Seeing that your form doesn't resemble a 2-column layout, you should disable this option by doing the following:
1. Open your form's ADVANCED DESIGNER page then go to the DESIGN tab.
2. Expand the FORM LAYOUT section.
3. Untick the FORM COLUMNS checkbox.
4. Click the SAVE button.
Related guide: Setting-up-Form-Columns
- financeplanningAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 04:24 AM
Great, thanks Jim!
I have changed the for a little since last night and your advice has made all the difference.However, now I find myself wanting to add a little space below the title of the radio button titles.
I have tried the advanced css to add margin but nothing seems to happen?
is there a secret?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 05:44 AM
I'm glad that fixed your issue with the alignment. Your new question was moved to a separate thread to avoid confusion:
We'll be replying to you there shortly.