- PulizAsked on October 04, 2017 at 07:25 PM
One more question? How do I make the entire background transparent?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 07:38 PM
Here is a quick demo showing how to set a transparent background:
Border around the form can be removed by adidng the next CSS to the form:
border: none !important;
box-shadow: none !important;
- PulizAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Got it! Thank you!!
- PulizAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 10:43 PMI don’t see a demo? Just a picture?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 03:12 AM
Here is a form where I applied the changes my colleague suggested: https://form.jotform.com/72771346051959
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.