- AliAsked on September 05, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 09:55 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I have just cloned your form and wasn't able to reproduce this problem.
Kindly can you clear your browser's cache, logout and relogin into our acccount, change the notification email, save the changes and test it. You can also try using a different browser and lets know if this issue happens again.
To change email address for a form, please follow the steps below (Remember to change Sender's name and email address to jotform and email@example.com respectively):
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
Lets know if this proble persists.