- 3lpum4Asked on October 05, 2017 at 06:14 AM
As with current sublabel:
Is posible to have the ID field more visible ?
Is posible to change between sublabel and ID name field. (injecting on css that sublabel Id is ID name field.... for example)
I say it because I making a form very, very long, i need to see the ID name fields more easy access.
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 08:45 AM
For clarification, your request is to implement a feature where you could access the field names and IDs easily? Like a single wizard where it shows all the field names and IDs? If yes, we can forward this as a feature request so it will be considered in the future. If not, kindly elaborate your question, provide a screenshot if necessary so we can assist you further.
- 3lpum4Answered on October 05, 2017 at 08:55 AM
Yes!, you understood me perfectly. One Wizard where all Name Fields/IDs shows to confirm or change any moment. I think many people are asking about it. I think it's essential and necessary.
I expect news about it
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 09:33 AM
Thank you for the clarification. I personally like the idea.
I have now escalated this as a feature request. Once this is implemented, we will let you know on this thread.
- 3lpum4Answered on October 25, 2017 at 06:06 PM
Hi EltonCris !
What about this ???
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 09:04 PM
My colleague has opened the feature request on our second level, although we cannot provide an ETA, we will keep you updated through this thread.
- 3lpum4Answered on November 19, 2017 at 03:46 PM
Hi !. No forget it please ! Its a potential tools for the JOTFORM comunity !