- RobLockhartAsked on October 05, 2017 at 10:03 AM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Not sure if I understand correctly. Can you please be more specific? Also tell us which form are we talking about?
If you want to change the report title:
1. Select your form and click on reports
2. Click on the pencil icon to edit your report
3. At the top change the report name how you like
- RobLockhartAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 11:43 AMWow! I’m impressed by the swiftness of your response. Thanks!
The problem is that 2017 Toronto Workshop Form submissions, which are emailed to me and my client, come with a header that says "Toronto Workshop 2016” (see example attached). Can’t believe I didn’t notice this before now. Luckily, neither has my client.
I can’t find where to change this header. When I look at my form details everything says 2017 Toronto Workshop.
Thanks, in anticipation for your response.
Toronto Workshop 2016
Dancer 1: Full Name and Address (including Postal Code) Someone Clever
755 Some Street
Dancer 2: Full Name, please
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 12:20 PM
You need to navigate to your email settings.
Under the first notification called "Notification" on the email tab you will see the template header needs to be edited:
Also again in your email settings the second notification called "Notifier 2" also needs to be edited: