- AmberAsked on October 05, 2017 at 11:34 AM
I have included a link for a website that is using one of your templates. Is there any way for me to get a template that is in that same format instead of the ones that are listed now where you fill in the field and then click next and are taken to a new slide?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 12:17 PM
You are probably using the New Form Layout. The form embedded on the webpage you provided is using the Legacy layout. If you want to create this type of form, then you need to change the Form Layout. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Look for "Form Layout" and then change it to "Legacy Layout".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.