- SmatthewAsked on October 05, 2017 at 11:51 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 11:59 AM
You can print your form by creating a PDF view of your form.
Please refer to this image:
You can try this and if you have any issue or further query, please let us know.
- SmatthewAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Sabbir, I tried to create a pdf form and received an error message saying to check the status of my form.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Sorry for the trouble you are facing.
Can you please check the status of the form from your form settings?
Go to Settings->Form Settings->Form Status
If it's disabled, then enable it and try again.
You can also send me the form link which is causing this issue.
- SmatthewAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 01:43 PMHere is the link to my form it is enabled. https://form.jotform.com/72774600396967 I wonder if it won’t print to a pdf because there are calculations, etc. and multiple upload document fields in my form.
I did end up with a work around by adding a print button to my form and printing it from preview.:-)
Susan Watson | Office Specialist
Main Street Iowa | Iowa Downtown Resource Center
IOWA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
200 East Grand Avenue | Des Moines, Iowa 50309
PH: 515.348.6185 | susan.watson@iowaEDA.com
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 01:46 PM
Yes, placing a print button and print from the preview is another option.
Glad you worked it out.