- ddestroyerAsked on September 05, 2012 at 11:33 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Your form's notification does not have a Sender Email specified.That may be the reason why the emails did not make it to your mail account.
I went ahead and configured it to use optimal settings. I have also made a test submit on your live form.
Can you please check your inbox for the form notification email?
- veteransag2Answered on September 05, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I am having this same problem. Only 2 notifications are being sent to the top two emails listed in the notification. Notification 3 and 4 are not eceiving anything.
- veteransag2Answered on September 05, 2012 at 12:05 PM
- ddestroyerAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 01:27 PM
No. I got no notificatoin e-mail at all.
I have recived your submision, but I can see it only hen I log in to http://www.jotform.com/
but no e-mails!
In first few days, everything worked well, and I have recived submisions, but my luck didn't last for long. Last 10-15 days i can see submissions only when i log in on jotform.com but no notification e-mail recived.
I have cheched all folders including junk and spam folders but it look like it wasn't sent at all.
p.s. I don't know what have you configuredfor optimal settings beside disabled form? (I have enabled it again)
I have tried it now and i got e-mail now. Have you resolved problem or I have to check periodicly if some e-mails are not forwarded to e-mail?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 02:45 PM
Hello, there was an issue that our developers have been working to resolve. It has now been fixed!
Our apologies for the inconveniences and thank you for letting us know!