- ameurkamelAsked on October 06, 2017 at 06:44 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 09:49 AM
I'm not sure if I understood your concern truly. You want to build a registration form with two different payment options where some of the customers can pay with credit card option through directly your form by using one of our payment integrations and others can register without entering a credit card number but still through submitting your form?
If this is the case, you can achieve it with a simple show/hide condition. As I checked you are able to create forms both on classic layout and new form layout. I prepared a demo form on the new form layout in order to show you my steps.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/72784153323961 Feel free to clone it.
1. Add a "Single Choice" field to your form. This field will be used in your conditions to show only related fields on your form according to user selection.
2. Add a payment integration to your form. This field is shown only the users who select Credit Card option.
3. Add a "Text" field to your form. This field is shown only the users who select the other option except Credit Card. You can write the instruction to this field to inform your users about manual payment.
4. Go to Settings -> Conditions and create following show/hide conditions.
Here is the screencast of how my demo form works:
Here are some useful guides:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you.
- ameurkamelAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 08:43 AMthank you
2017-10-06 14:49 GMT+01:00 JotForm :