- ochapronAsked on October 06, 2017 at 07:19 AM
I would like to use your "Backup" application in order to secure my data.
As I've choosen to localised my data in Europe (Germany), can you confirm the back-up will also be saved in Europe (for data privacy regulation constraints).
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 09:48 AM
I have tested and seen that our "Backup" application is currently unavailable.
I have forwarded this issue immediately to our software developers in order to fix it. We are going to inform you as soon as the issue with the application will be fixed.
Thank you very much contacting us.
- ochapronAnswered on October 21, 2017 at 10:22 AM
I tried to use again Backup application, seems not to work !!!
Is there a progress on this application ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Unfortunately, we have not heard updates from the developer assigned as of yet. But we'll sure to inform you once we do get word.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- ochapronAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 05:11 PM
I just transfer my data in US to make a test with Backup.
Some progresses (see attached image) but no possibility to back-up !
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 05:50 PM
Please click on the "Start Back-up" button in order to create it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 11, 2017 at 09:28 PM
The Backup application is now working again.
As for your original question, the answer is no, data is always saved on the app's server which is in the United States.
Hope this information helps.