- PHCWebTeamAsked on September 05, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I have it embedded on my website, and everytime I fill it out to test, then refresh my web page, I get a black background with a message embedded saying that the form has been disabled - even though I made no changes to the properties.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:55 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. One of my colleague has already submitted a ticket to our developer regarding this issue and it has been fixed.
Thank you for letting us know!
- CarProofAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Just tested this issue out again - made a submission and the form was once again disabled so it appears that it's not fixed on our end.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 02:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know. We are currently working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and thanks again for your patience!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 02:12 PM
Sorry, a buggy release we made today caused this. We reversed the release and we are also enabling all forms which were accidentally disabled.