- menstromAsked on October 06, 2017 at 11:05 AM
I need to revert back to a previous version of my form, and I can go to Revision History and see the version I want, but I can't make it the current version. How do I accomplish this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Could you please let us know to which version you would like to revert:
So we can test and try to revert for you.
We'll wait for your response.
- menstromAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 11:45 AM
The August 3 version.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Just to confirm, you already reverted to 3rd August:
But the live preview is not matching:
Please confirm so we can forward this to our backend team for further checking.
- menstromAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 12:29 PM
When I go in to edit the form, I get the new version, not the August 3 version. So it's not just the preview, it's the form itself that is not reverting back.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 12:43 PM
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you further through this thread.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 10:30 AM
The revision history entry that you are trying to return is malformed at the moment and due to trying to revert to that point, your changes that occurred after that point is removed. In addition to that, due to the malformed entry, trying to return that point is failed and your form did stuck at current view.
I am sorry to inform you that but we cannot recover that revision history entry. Is it possible for you to return another point?
- menstromAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 10:37 AM
No, I'll just need to recreate the form from scratch.