- strykerconsultingAsked on October 06, 2017 at 01:29 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 02:55 PM
Did you mean you have an existing PDF form and you wanted to convert it into an online JotForm form? Since you have an existing PDF Form, you can make it fillable and submittable by using our Fillable PDF Form Creator.
1. Just go this page http://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
2. Click the CREATE A FILLABLE PDF FORM button
3. Click the UPLOAD button on the Convert PDF Form section
4. Enter your email address, upload your pdf, then hit SUBMIT. You will be notified via the email address you entered once the form is ready.
Please keep in mind that this will not create a form that will look exactly as is. Our system will try its best to match the fields to at least lessen the workload when building the form.
If for some reason the resulting form was not something you want to start to work with, I guess it might be easier to just manually match the fields and create the form from scratch.
To get you started on building your form, I recommend you go to our User Guide compendium:
In case you stumble upon an issue while creating the form, don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can assist you.