- proapcAsked on October 06, 2017 at 02:20 PM
On my instant booking form, I am receiving the test email but if I book on the web page, Jotform is not sending me the notification email.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 03:33 PM
I checked the logs for your form and the emails do look to be sending.
Check your spam/junkmail folder to ensure they are not being filtered there. If they are, make them as "not spam" and they should forward to your regular inbox.
- proapcAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 03:48 PM
The only emails I have received today are from you and the 2test emails I sent earlier. The form emails have not been received by gmail which is also forwarded to my phone by text. his was working up until last night but has not sent emails from form submissions today. They register in the inbox on jotform but are not sent.
- proapcAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 03:59 PM
This was the last one sent from the rez form.
N- Nicholas Richter
#- (860) 9195407
D- Pick-up:Best Western in Ketchum (180 Main St S, Sun Valley, ID 83353)
Destination: Friedman Memorial Airport (1616 Airport Cir, Hailey, ID, 83333)
Pick-up Time: 5:15am
1 passenger with 3 suitcases and a backpack.
- proapcAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 04:01 PM
Just received this which I submitted at 12:10...
N- Maurice Goulet
#- (208) 7206721
D- 3170 Mountain Ash Drive to downtown Ketchum 1PM 2 passengers.
- proapcAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Your email came instantly and the test mails inside jotform were sent and received immediately by gmail but the one generated from the form took almost 2 hours.
- proapcAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 04:19 PM
Just tried the form again and still no notification.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Try changing the sender to "email@example.com" instead of using the custom sender address or if you need the emails to come from your address, use SMTP:
If our firstname.lastname@example.org address is working for the test notifications, it should work for the actual notifications.
- proapcAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 06:02 PM
I set up an additional recipient for the notifications email@example.com and it goes to my phone as a text. I get it within seconds but the emails are now taking anywhere from 30 min to an hour and longer. I don't understand it but for now this fix works for me.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 07:49 PM
There's temporary delivery issue to the @Gmail addresses.
The issue has been escalated to our developers to proceed with the further investigation.