- GreenstoryAsked on October 06, 2017 at 06:23 PM
I've embedded a Jotform on our site (www.greenstory.ca), however the progress bar at the bottom means that people keep clicking on it, skipping forward and confusing themselves.
How do I remove the progress bar and still maintain the order and page wise nature of the form?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 08:47 PM
Unfortunately, the progress bar cannot be removed on the new layout. Would you like to open a feature request on our second level for this?
Please let us know, we will be glad to proceed.
- AkhilAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 08:59 PM
That's unfortunate. But yes, do go ahead with the features change request. Especially on forms such as mine with logic attached, it can be intimidating for people to see 12 steps when there might actually only be 3 based on their choice.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Thank you for the confirmation, this has been forwarded to our second level now, although we cannot provide an ETA, we will let you know as soon as we receive any updates about it.
- JotForm DeveloperbulentAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 04:02 AM
Now you can hide the progress bar.
Here is how:
Go to "settings". Click "show more options"
Scroll down and select "No" from "Show Form Progress" dropdown.
If you have any questions please let us know.