- eranovaAsked on October 07, 2017 at 04:32 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 07, 2017 at 05:06 AM
I just checked the URL and it loaded the form properly. Can you try again and let us know if the problem persists?
- eranovaAnswered on October 07, 2017 at 05:22 AM
the problem is still continuing.
it looks like this when I open the "view form" option from the top right while editing the form.
and I do not open it on my web page.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 07, 2017 at 05:55 AM
I cloned your form to test it again and I was not able to replicate the issue just like my colleague @Liyam.
Please try clicking the "Open to a new tab" button in the Preview form page and check if that is working. Here's a screen animation guide:
Also, could you please try using a different internet browser?
If the issue persists, please let us know.
- eranovaAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 01:57 AM
I try from other browsers, it does not open.
I try on other computers, it does not open again.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 04:17 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I checked your form and I was not able to replicate the issue on my end.
Have you tried editing the form in an Incognito browsing? Could you please make sure that the browser you are using is not blocking Jotform pop-ups?
If the issue still persists, please try re-creating your custom URL of the form by removing it and add it back. Please also try clearing your form's cache to see if it helps.
Guide: How to Clear your Form Cache.
- eranovaAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 03:29 AM
I tried your suggestions, but it still can not be displayed. :(
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:51 AM
Are you still having problems accessing the form using the custom URL (https://form.jotformeu.com/eranova/teklif)? Can you please make sure that the problem wasn't about internet connectivity?
Please also try flushing your DNS to see if this work. Please see this link: https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html.
- eranovaAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 07:10 AM
i did do dns flushing, i shut down the virus program but i still have error.
- eranovaAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 11:10 AM
I can only go to http://www.jotform.com
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Thank you very much for trying.
How about your other form? Is it the same result?
Before we escalate this, is there a chance you can use a different internet service provider and test the form builder preview feature again?
Also, please contact your ISP and request them to add JotForm's IP addresses to their whitelist. You can find the list of JotForm IP addresses and domain names on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Let us know how it goes.