- novajoshAsked on September 05, 2012 at 02:39 PM
I'm trying to use the "Create PDF Form" option and receive the following error:
- fxrAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 03:31 PM
Seems to be working fine here. Is it your new 'Title Me' form?
Can you try refreshing your browser (usually CTRL+F5) and try again, please?
- novajoshAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 08:37 AMWorks now. Thanks!
Online Marketing Coordinator
1-877-721-7070 - Toll Free
1-902-481-5355 - Direct Line
- ItalyTechAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 09:32 AM
It is great to know the problem was solved! We are always happy to assist. Cheers!
- guest_22673118705049Answered on September 24, 2012 at 06:55 AM
You can choose PDFCreator for this purpose. It can be applied in almost every types of formats to make PDF. Easily creates PDF in all Windows, Linux, Mac Operating Systems.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 07:17 AM
That's quite correct. I have both PDFCreator and another similar application (PrimoPDF) installed on my system. I can't recall using either to print a form though. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing.