- nikkirob588Asked on October 08, 2017 at 12:18 PM
I currently use another booking form from another company that allows clients to choose their service and pay. I'm wondering if I could use jotform for all of my payments. Please read carefully :
Jot Form Allows clients to add a promotional code for a discount. That's great , but does it do the following things?
1. Allow clients to receive an additional discount for recurring plans. Such as plans on a weekly, bi weekly, or monthly basis? I know that I can add the option on a form BUT is there a way to add those options and it will provide the discounted amount on the checkout form for weekly, bi weekly, or monthly services? (See attachment)
2.Allow me to add other content from other forms ? For example , can I create a form with add on's? How do I add all services from all the forms on one form? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 03:50 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If I misunderstood the question, please provide us with more information.
2) The subscription payment type cannot be combined with other payment types. However, I would like to suggest checking a 'VARIABLE PRICE' feature from the following guide to see if this is something that might work for you.
- nikkirob588Answered on October 09, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you It looks like if I change it to sell subscription it will delete
all of my products and only offer a recurring option. How do I give the
clients the option to choose the service for a one time or recurring
service without deleting all of my products? thank you
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Unfortunately, this is how the subscription/recurring option works. The "Sell Products" products option setup is different on the subscription setup.
You will need to re-setup your subscription items if you change your Payment option from "Sell Products" to "Sell Subscription".