- aarhusfilmworkshopAsked on October 09, 2017 at 06:43 AM
How can I change sender name from encrypted garbage, eg. "Xk6l/S5rcZt2fruweYh8IOyBgBgxZD2R+a7" etc, to a more friendly static name eg. "Encrypted submission"
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 09:02 AM
Unfortunately, when you receive the email notification from an encrypted form, there is not any way to decrypt submission data inside the email.
You will receive the notification email as seen below:
When you click "View Response", you are able to see only encrypted submission as you can see the example screenshot below:
Some of the features that are not available for Encrypted Forms are:
1. PDF Downloads.
2. Reports (this includes downloading Excel and CSV files from within the Submissions Page).
3. Emails: Email Notifications and Autoresponder (usually emailed to the form submitters).
All server-side gathered and processed data, cannot be retrieved in encrypted forms because your private key is never sent to our servers.
For detailed information, please check the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
I hope this helps.
- aarhusfilmworkshopAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:35 AM
I´m not talking about the content of the notification mail. I´m talking about the sender name in the notification mail.
Is there a way to asign a static content of that field eg ”notification ragarding bla bla”?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 06:41 AM
As far as I understand, you want to change email subject and sender name as seen the example below when the email arrives:
You are able to change email subject in the email tab as you can see the screenshot below:
For detailed information, kindly check the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-up-Email-Notifications
In order to change sender name, you need to set your own SMTP to the form as you can find detailed information in the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
I hope this helps.