- saveblackwaterAsked on January 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I am trying to set up a form to accept donations via integration with Authorize.net. I already have a merchant account and have set up the proper id and transaction key. However, when I test the integration I keep getting a popup that says phone required. I can't seem to figure this out since there is no phone field on the form. Can anyone help?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 03:00 AM
Here is how you can fix this problem:
1. Go to your Authorize.net account,
2. Go to Account - Settings - Payment Form - Form Fields,
3. Uncheck "required" for the phone field,
4. After you save, it will then work fine.