- plugyouAsked on September 05, 2012 at 04:14 PM
I update my form and its working at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/22476926039966
but... the embed version on website is not updated. I have had this problem before. any ideas?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:23 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please provide us with the URL to your web page?
Then, we will be able to investigate it quickly.
- plugyouAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:26 PM
here is form (beach towel is $26)
here is form embed on site (beach towel is $15)
I see different price for beach towel at top of form. is it just a cache probplem on my pc?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:37 PM
It is showing correct price from my side. Here is a screenshot from the website.
Yes, the problem is most probably related to the browser temporary files. Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then re-check the website.
Thank you for cooperation.
- plugyouAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:56 PM
my client just told me they checked from a cell phone and a 2nd computer and they still se old form... is that even possible???
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 06:00 PM
We have servers in different data centers across the world, also we use Content Delivery Network, so unfortunately, some cache issues are possible.
As far as I can see, you have already deleted mentioned form. If you reproduce the problem again, you may also open the form using http://WWW.jotformpro.com/form/form_ID link instead of the http://form.jotformpro.com/form/form_ID link, to see if that makes any difference. URL with www prefix will load your form directly from the server bypassing our CDN.
- plugyouAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 06:05 PM
yes, i just copy, and delete old form. thanks... i know its cache but i just want to make client happy.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 06:07 PM
You are welcome. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime!