- karmicstonesAsked on October 09, 2017 at 12:53 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I have just tested your form and I can see it allows to enter any amount, example:
Is the quantity box blocked on your end?
Please provide us more details about the issue. Also, I have tested with this form http://www.jotform.us/form/72806349778169, is this the same where you're experiencing the issue?
Please let us know if it persists.
- karmicstonesAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 02:43 PMYes, it allows you to enter any amount and proceeds as normal through submission yet when I receive the submission order, there is no quantity amount listed.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 04:21 PM
The issue is in the name of the field of your Purchase order:
It has an empty space, remove the space and it will work fine:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- karmicstonesAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 04:43 PMYou mean I just need to remove the space between the words “karmic stones” and change it to “karmicstones?”
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 04:45 PM
Yes, exactly that, I tested your form after that change and everything was working properly.
Let us know how it worked for you.