- westwayAsked on October 09, 2017 at 10:57 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 03:16 AM
Hey M Ruddell - If each name will correspond to a single submission (or entry) then running as many as 500 names would equate to as many as 500 submissions too.
Each submission done on your form will be counted as 1 submission. Feature-wise, anything a paid plan user can do, can be done by free plan users too. The only actual difference is the ability to remove the JotForm Branding which is solely available to paid plan users.
The main advantages come in the form of limits per plan. You can find the complete breakdown on our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing
To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
Your other questions about creating a PDF, a list and sorting are moved to a separate thread:
We'll have it addressed there shortly.