- vpusbcAsked on January 28, 2011 at 05:35 PM
Is there anyway to have the form emailed as set up rater than the answered sections.
Headers and sub headers do not show up on submitted form via email.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 02:38 AM
Yes, it is possible. To change body of the email and add the headings, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on body of the email and then edit the contents of the email. Add the headings as you see fit,
5. Finish and Save the form.