- UpReachHQAsked on October 10, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Hi Jot support, good day to you!
I've added image picker widget in my Jotform, and received 200 submissions. Now when I checked my submission panel, I found that there is no identifier which shows which image is selected. The excel sheet/pdf is empty with the image picker item.
The issue is so crucial for us and this needs to be addressed ASAP. I've noticed in past such issue has been encountered. You can check here : https://www.jotform.com/answers/793247-How-to-export-the-results-of-Image-Picker-widget-submissions-
Looking for your reply!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 01:28 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have cloned your form and tested it on my end, I was able to replicate the issue and the image nor the caption were included in the submission.
However, I have found that this might be an issue with the current widget since I deleted it and when adding it back the widget worked, so I would recommend you to do the following:
1. Delete the widget from your form.
2. Clear your forms cache and logout.
3. Log in again and add the widget back to your form, set it up with your desired options.
The widget should include the selections with the submission, please if this is not the case let us know.
- UpReachHQAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Hi, that's horrible. What about the past 200 submissions I've collected with the broken widget :(
Can I get my data retrieved!!!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 02:34 PM
You might be able to retrieve your submissions by using the forms revision history. Please try and revert the form to an earlier state.
- UpReachHQAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 02:16 AM
Hi, My original query was that the widget (image picker) didn't show answer in submission panel, and jot support guy told me to remove the widget and readd. My point is I've already gathered 210 submission with that broken widget, and now I want you guys to recover my data from the broken widget. Like you did for this guy https://www.jotform.com/answers/793247-How-to-export-the-results-of-Image-Picker-widget-submissions-
Waiting for my data to be recovered from broken widget!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 05:52 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I have escalated this issue to our backend team. Rest assured you will be notified in this thread if there are any updates.