- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 01:11 PM
Yes, you can change the form layout on the form settings page. To do that, please follow this screen animation guide:
I hope that helps. Also, please leave a feedback of what do you think about the new form layout.
- Aaron01010111Answered on October 10, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, I do not have this option. My final option within Form Settings is "Review before Submit"
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 01:21 PM
It seems that since the new form layout is disabled in your account settings, the conversion option is not available in the form options. I created a version of the form in the old layout:
You can clone that copy to your own account:
- Aaron01010111Answered on October 10, 2017 at 06:43 PMFantastic. Thank you again for your help. I now have a form called 'Heat
and Eat - Family Meals' and cannot change the Theme. I have built a theme
and tried to apply it to the form. The theme shows correctly in the builder
but does not work once I preview or publish.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 09:03 PM
Do you want the legacy form layout or the new form layout? I checked the form "Heat and Eat - Family Meals" and it is in the new form layout mode.
Here's a screen animation guide on how to change the form layout (I used your account for my screen animation guide):
You can also clone this form: https://form.jotform.com/72828212928967
by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
- Aaron01010111Answered on October 11, 2017 at 01:43 PMThanks so much for all your help. It is really appreciated. I'm already
looking into a paid account based on your customer service.
So I can now use the legacy layout and I'm not sure which one I'd like to
use yet. The themes have updated so I'm not sure if I just wasn't giving
the system enough time to change or if you changed it. The foundation of my
forms are where I'd like them at this point and I just have one last issue.
I've looked everywhere within the suite but it seems like I cannot change
any formatting on the welcome or thank you pages. I just want to change the
formatting, positioning and colour of the text.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 01:59 PM
When using the new form layout, the only way to change formatting like text color in the welcome and thank you pages it by applying a palette or theme:
The rest of the text can be updated under the "Custom" tab. Positioning and such cannot be changed.
Using the old form layout, nearly everything can be customized using CSS.