- BecciCAsked on October 10, 2017 at 01:37 PM
I'm looking for a set of instructions that steps thru the integration process and have not found it.
Is there an Integration App User Guide? If yes, please provide link to same.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 02:04 PM
To integrate JotForm with InfusionSoft, please follow these steps:
1. Edit your form on the form builder, and go to the settings tab, integrations section and scroll a bit down to find the InfusionSoft app:
2. Once you click on the integration, you will need to authenticate:
You will get a pop-up window where you will need to log in into your InfusionSoft account:
3. Once you have logged in, you will get the integration settings.
- Match the fields from your form to your InfusionSoft application, please make sure you map the same field types in order to avoid issues sending the submitted data to the app:
- The tags from your InfusionSoft app will be loaded as well so you can select those ones that will be applied to the records added from JotForm:
- Actions will also be loaded so you can apply any to the records added from JotForm:
- You will also be able set a campaign goal and check the duplicated records:
To achieve campaign goals please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/379-Achieving-InfusionSoft-Campaign-Goals-with-JotForm
If you have any question, please let us know.
- BecciCAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 09:15 PM
Thank you Kevin.
Cheers & a Blue-Sky-Day your way,