- KenSuttonAsked on October 10, 2017 at 02:47 PM
I recently filed an Incident Report and uploaded 10+ pictures, but when the pictures were imputed into a .pdf document I found numerous blank pages between the inserted pictures.
Can this error please be fixed so the pictures are all on sequential pages without the blank pages?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 03:42 PM
I cloned your form and did some testing. I wasn't able to replicate the blank pages between images. But I did get allot of space between each image. So that's close enough. It doesn't look great.
It looks like this could be a bug. So I am going to forward it to Level 2 support to investigate. Hopefully they will be able to fix it.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 10:22 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You issue has been fixed now. You can download your submission PDFs. If you have any broken submission PDF, I can suggest you to Reset the PDF Design and fix the default PDF report.
- speosAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 08:00 PM
I have the same problem when trying to export pdf with pictures : "numerous blank pages between the inserted pictures".
Could you please help me with this problem ?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 01:56 AM
I saw that you reported the same issue on another thread as well. We will reply to you there.