- ensigncdAsked on October 10, 2017 at 03:22 PM
I have set up the salesforce integration. But when I submit the simple form, the data doesn't show up in salesforce.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:22 PM
I checked your form Blue Sky Contact form (https://www.jotform.com/72825723248158) but it appears that your integration with Salesforce is not properly authenticated with your form. Can you check that out and try completing the integration process of your form?
- ensigncdAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:27 PM
Integration says it is authenticated:
Integrations says it is up and running.
Still no Lead:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:58 PM
Can you switch the settings for Duplicate Check to Always Update Existing Entry, then please try making a submission again.
If the problem persists, please let us know.
- ensigncdAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 09:17 AM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 11:34 AM
I have just tested the integration on my end and it seems to be working as expected, please note that there may be some things causing the miscommunication on the integration.
1. Try disabling the sandbox mode:
2. Make sure you have mapped the same field types, sometimes the integration may not behave as expected since a check box is mapped with a dropdown.
3. The list you have selected should have required fields, please make sure those fields are mapped on the wizard, otherwise this may be causing the issue:
I hope this helps.