- rbell1Asked on October 10, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Can you please help me to make the heading font smaller so that the words do not wrap on to a second line.
Also can I reduce the size of the logo image to around 90% of the existing size.
This is the form:
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:34 PM
You can reduced the image logo size using the width property in the header image.
For the header font-size add the CSS codes below to your form.
Just adjust the numbers according to your preference.
Let us know if you require further assistance.
- rbell1Answered on October 10, 2017 at 05:19 PM
Hi, sorry I must be doing something wrong. The following code is giving a CSS error
Can you assist please. Thanks
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 08:00 PM
Please try with this code:
font-size: 1.45em !important;
Let us know how it goes.
- rbell1Answered on October 10, 2017 at 08:14 PM
Perfect! That worked. Thank you so much.