- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:15 PM
I was able to reproduce this error. The required input table shows the "Every row is required" error even if all the rows are filled. You'll have to click the button twice to move to the next page.
I have now escalated this to our developers. We'll let you know here once this is fixed.
- 121marcoAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:27 PM
Thanks. But the big problem comes when i need to submit the form. It gives me an error when i click on submit.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:44 PM
You're right. Form can't also be submitted due to the input table error.
Test form: https://form.jotform.com/72828635925973
I have added this to the bug ticket. Thanks
- 121marcoAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Thank you very much EltonCris!,
How i can keep track of the bug? Can i be notified when it is solved?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 11:17 PM
Yes, you will be notified via this thread.
- 121marcoAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Thank you very much!
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 11:14 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. The problem which causes your form not to submit is fixed. I've cloned your and made a submission, it seems everything is working fine now.
Thank you for contacting us.
If you have any other question please let us know.