- lostpetsofwhatcomcountyAsked on October 10, 2017 at 11:01 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 03:10 AM
Could you please let us know how would you like to have your submissions look like?
So we can check if it is possible.
- lostpetsofwhatcomcountyAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 04:49 PM
Something like this. It's hard to personalize it right now because I don't have the tools.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 06:10 PM
It is possible to customize the form submission Thank You page using its editor.
Is this what you are after? If not, please provide more details so we can also figure out a resolution.
- lostpetsofwhatcomcountyAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 09:36 PM
Not like that. It's more like once the form is submitted, it can translate directly into that kind of picture. Does that make sense?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 01:14 AM
Please note that you can edit your form's thank you message and display any text you want including the image as well. Please check the screenshot below on how to edit you form's thank you message and add your own text:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- lostpetsofwhatcomcountyAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 01:01 PM
That doesn't unfortunately. The picture I had submitted of what I want my form to look like...I do not want it to be the thank you page. I have used a Zap to have the JotForm post be automatically posted on our Facebook page, but it looks really bland. I want it to look like that picture. The "Lost" with the pet picture in the middle and what not. I want to try to personalize my JotForm submissions to look that way. Does that make sense?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 01:28 PM
I'm afraid that is not possible since Zapier doesn't support such complex design. You can only post messages with links and some information from the form, like field values, but those will not create such design.
If you have any further questions please let us know.