- aaronwattsAsked on October 11, 2017 at 12:15 AM
We have an event form and I'm trying to see if there is a way for us to limit the submissions by two criteria:
1. there is only space for 20 females and 23 males OVERALL
2. we don't one location to dominate the event so we'd like to limit each "region" to only 10 submissions (dependent on the gender availability).
So for example - if there have been 20 females (9 females from location 1) that have signed up it will now only allow 1 male person to sign up from location 1 because all female availability is full.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 04:41 AM
I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly. Could you please confirm the below points:
1. There are 20 available seats for females and 23 available seats for males, right?
2. How many locations are there?
3. Each location is limited to only 10 seats, right?
4. How are the seats shared in terms of available seats of Female and Male? I mean, each location allows how many female selection and how many male selection?
We have some widgets which could meet your requirement. If you want to take a look at them, here are their links:
If you tell us your exact scenario, we will try to find a solution for it.