- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 06:11 AM
Please note that you can disable past dates in your date field. You may like to take a look at the following guides which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/337-How-to-Use-the-Date-Limits-Option
- zehrabatoolAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 06:43 AMTell me what limit should I apply on date picker to limit 2016 and back years?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 06:56 AM
Please refer to the following image:
1. If you check the 'Past', you will see date from October, 2017
2. If you set a start date, you will see the dates from that month and year. Previous dates will be disabled.
Hope you can choose any of these as you see fit.
Let us know if you have any further query.