- GenfinAsked on October 11, 2017 at 04:19 PM
In the attached form, I am using a numeric slider widget.
When I switch to tablet portrait view, the slider shifts off the side of the page (at least as per the preview screen).
How do I fix this? I am do have CSS to adjust the other fields when viewed in + 760pxwidth but I can't get this slider to adjust.
- GenfinAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 05:13 PM
Ignore that. Somehow, I lost all my coding. Starting again.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Thank you for updating us.
Please take note that you can use the Form Revision History Tool to restore your the form to its previous version. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-view-form-revision-history.
- GenfinAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 03:43 AM
Hi, jumping back on to this thread, with the numeric slider widget, I can't get this to adjust when using css for various mobile devices.
This is when looking at devices between 801 and 2014 width.
Script is bottom of my CSS inject of below form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 10:33 AM
Please inject this custom CSS code inside the form and not the widget:
width: 100% !important;
Here's a guide on How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes. Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.