- agconsultingcoAsked on October 11, 2017 at 11:13 PM
Credit card has changed how do I change this for payment?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 03:56 AM
As I have checked your account named "agconsultingco", we have received your last payment via Stripe.
If you will continue paying your subscription via Stripe, the payment will be processed automatically without any additional settings.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- agconsultingcoAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 04:50 AM
Thanks Candy. The Credit card I was using to pay no longer exists - how do I provide a new one?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 05:16 AM
You are able to update your credit card information in your account billing page.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Login into your JotForm account
2. Click on the User icon on right-top corner and click on Account
3. Click on Billing from the left side menu items
4. Click on Payment Method
5. Now, click on Change Credit Card to enter your new credit card information.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.