- qrcshr123Asked on October 12, 2017 at 02:28 AM
When I am choosing to show headers and footers in submission mode. I am losing the data entered in input tables and all submissions are mixed together into one narrative. I need to show texts I have added to my form, but I still need the submission to be organized.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 06:54 AM
You have so many forms on your account and I couldn't find the one you are referring. Could you please send us the form you have troubled with?
- qrcshr123Answered on October 12, 2017 at 08:01 AM
The form's title is : Employees' Evaluation Form 1st Half-Turkey.
Could you please explain the problem and how to solve it.
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 10:08 AM
As you stored your data in our EU servers, the supporters only located in Europe side can take a look your submission. I'm escalating your thread to one of my colleague. You will be answered within 24 hours via this thread.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 03:14 PM
I checked this issue and I was able to replicate the problem, the data is not showing.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you further through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
- qrcshr123Answered on October 13, 2017 at 02:04 AM
Thank you for your support
- qrcshr123Answered on October 16, 2017 at 07:18 AM
Any news about the mentioned problem please
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 10:23 AM
I see that the issue has already been escalated to our backend team and will be looking into by one of our development team members. As soon as we receive any update from them, you'll be posted here.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you!
- qrcshr123Answered on October 17, 2017 at 02:19 AM
Thank you very much
- qrcshr123Answered on October 30, 2017 at 09:33 AM
any news about the problem I am facing, please.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 10:53 AM
The ticket was assigned to one of our developers in the priority of Important. However, it is still seen as opened. I will send a reminder to the developer to check if there is any update. At the moment, we unfortunately does not provide you an exact ETA but we will update you for sure once we get an answer from the developer.