- nikhilmozikaAsked on September 06, 2012 at 05:17 AM
I just editied the form field Mobile No to required* But my webpage is not showing it as required.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 07:05 AM
We apologize for inconvenience this issue has caused to you. I have cloned this form and tried updating some fields and all was fine, i didn't reproduce this problem.
Can you try to clear your browser's cache, logout and relogin to your system and test if the form can now update. You can also try the solutions below;
1. remove existing form code and re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame.
2. update your form code that you embedded in to your website by changing http://form to http://www .Since this can be a latency issue in the server cache refresh.
Example, if the form URL was http://form.jotformpro.com/12345678 then update it to http://www.jotformpro.com/12345678
Hope you find this helpful.
- guest_23341819418051Answered on November 30, 2012 at 06:37 AM
Wow, OK, so changing the URL solved my issue. What's happening here? Is forms your CDN and www the live server?